Since I’m a loyal fan.
0) What’s your name and website URL? (optional, of course)
http://scotchneat.ca, of course
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
Revamping an intranet at a smallish company and having everyone be excited to participate and see new content that they could use.
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
Work for myself.
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
Speaking another language, and fiction writing because I admire both skills.
B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
Tom Robbins – cuz he’d have a lot to offer in the way of how to write and how to live.
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
Smart, loyal and private.
B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
Reading, corporate communications, tolerance.
6) (sue me) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
Q: When were you most happy with your work? Why?
A: When I was able to help people directly and indirectly, with little in the way of systems or organizational obstacles. I knew that I could get things done and that my efforts would be appreciated.
[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]
Q: What have I done today to make things better?