1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes. Grew up in Niagara Falls. Sheesh.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Not in the past. Not sure I could get in one now.
3. Whenâ€™s the last time youâ€™ve been sledding?
A looong time ago. I’m contemplating taking some visitors from Belgium out sledding this winter though. I will need the flask o’ scotch.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Alone if it’s overnight, but I LOVE sleep-togethers in the middle of the day.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really. But the human mind is a mysterious thing.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Well, duh. And this little book project makes me shake my head every time it’s mentioned.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I’d do Angelina. (Was that the intent of the question?)
9. Do you stay friends with your exâ€™s?
10. Do you know how to play poker?
I’ve only every played for clothing, so I’m not sure if my intent/understanding is all about winning.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes. Used to be an easy thing before I got old.
12. Whatâ€™s your favorite commercial?
Seriously, I love the Space Channel commercials for the Space Channel.
13. What are you allergic to?
As we all now know: cats, grass, sheep, horses, ragweed.
14. If youâ€™re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Quite a few. I likes my privacy.
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Not a big baseball fan, but between those two, the Sox (and I got to go to Fenway in the 80s which was awesome).
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes. I live. in. Canada.
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time. I’m an active dreamer and will restart a dream if it’s not going the way I need it to. And most of my big problems have been worked out via dreams.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
I while ago. No doubt with Melle, though.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Sure. But I don’t like the Beatles at all.
21. Whatâ€™s the one thing on your mind now?
What to do next – work out or rake leaves??
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. Even when in other countries when they don’t seem to care.
24. What cell service do you use?
Rogers. cuz it comes with the BlackBerry.
25. Do you like Sushi?
Not at all. Raw seafood is just gross.
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Twice. And I experienced that weird time thing where a few seconds feel like many minutes and everything goes in slow-mo.
27. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on climate and partner. At this time of year when I’m alone, it’s yoga pants and a sweat shirt and thick socks.
28. Been caught stealing?
Never got caught :)
29. What shoe size do you have?
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
No. A few institutions and certain ideas, though.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
A bit of both, please.
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
I request a sandwich: Joao Magueijo and Mark Morford, please.
33. Favorite Song?
Too hard. Depends on many factors.
34. Have you sung in front of the mirror?
Not recently, but I like to belt it out in my living room.
35. What food do you find disgusting?
Sushi. Much of the “seafood” family. Cauliflower (shudder).
36. Do you sing in the shower?
37. Did you ever play, â€œIâ€™ll show you mine, if you show me yoursâ€?
Good gods, yes. Great adult game.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Yes. But usually I then recount it to them.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?