- You can’t have enough cheese. Smoked. Onionized. Tart. Sweet. Spicy. Eat it all.
- If you have really good tequila, you can get through three bottles in a weekend with no hangovers (and if you do have a hangover, it’s most definitely the beer’s fault).
- It’s more likely that you can sing karaoke to a Yiddish folk song well, than, say, “Barracuda” by Heart.
- Dogs don’t like karaoke.
- Put a bunch of software/marketing types together and you can have a business plan inside 2 hours for a “party in a box”.
- Always make plans for some sort of physical activity then start drinking too early to actually carry them out. You still feel virtuous.
- Girl’s weekends should be mandatory at least semi-annually.
Posts Tagged ‘cheese’
Is anyone else creeped out by the latest set of Cheese commercials? For those of you not in Canada, each one features a child staring at a plate of washed out, unappealing food (like dessicated peas or something). It all looks like it takes place in some Eastern European village where the children have been replaced by slack-eyed pod people.
The tagline is “all you need is a little imagination”, and then the pod-child pictures a little dancing man made of cheese who jigs on the side of the plate and then offers to feed them. The music is kind of haunting 40s stuff and the little dancing men look seem more like evil sprites than reassuring cheese happy people.
The whole thing really creeps me out.